IT University of Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
- Email: email@example.com
Information Desk: 72185000
- PublishedSharp, H. C., Dittrich, Y. & De Souza, C., 2010, Proceedings of the 32nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering - Volume 2 . New York: Association for Computing Machinery, Vol. 2. 2 p.
Research output: Conference Article in Proceeding or Book/Report chapter › Conference abstract in proceedings › Research › peer-review
CHASE '09: Proceedings of the 2009 ICSE Workshop on Cooperative and Human Aspects on Software Engineeringde Souza, C. (ed.), Sharp, H. (ed.), Dittrich, Y. (ed.) & Singer, J. (ed.), 2009, Washington: IEEE Computer Society Press.
Research output: Book / Anthology / Report / Ph.D. thesis › Anthology › Research
- PublishedDittrich, Y., Vaucouleur, S. & Giff, S., 2009, In: IEEE Software. 26, 6, p. 41-47
- PublishedEriksson, J. & Dittrich, Y., 2009, Evolutionary concepts in end user productivity and performance: Application for organizational progress.. Clarke, S. (ed.). Idea Group Publishing
Research output: Conference Article in Proceeding or Book/Report chapter › Book chapter › Research
- PublishedDittrich, Y. & Pries-Heje, L., 2009, In: Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems. 21, 2
From Knowledge Transfer to Situated Innovation: Cultivating spaces for co-operation in innovation and design between academics, user-groups and ICT providersDittrich, Y., Eriksén, S. & Wessels, B., 2009, Blekinge Institute of Technology. 21 p.
Research output: Book / Anthology / Report / Ph.D. thesis › Report › Research
- PublishedUnphon, H., Dittrich, Y. & Hubaux, A., 2009, Proceedings of the 2009 ICSE Workshop on Cooperative and Human Aspects on Software Engineering (May 17 - 17, 2009): CHASE '09. IEEE Computer Society Press, p. 451-452
Teaching information communication technology and its development to maritime education professionalsBolmsten, J., Dittrich, Y. & Nakazawa, T., 2009, Proceedings of The 9th Annual General Assembly, International Association of Maritime Universities, San Francisco, California USA October 19-22, 2008: Common Seas, Common Shores: The New Maritime Community. The California Maritime Academy, p. 41-57
Understanding Software Engineering as Situated Practice. What we can learn from qualitative research.Dittrich, Y., 2009. 5 p.
Research output: Contribution to conference - NOT published in proceeding or journal › Paper › Research › peer-review