Organisational unit: Research Group
IT University of Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
Research Group CoordinatorAndrzej Wasowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The SQUARE group does research on theory, methods, and tools that could improve the quality of Software:
- We conduct studies of programs (code) which aim to identify problems in Software;
- We conduct studies of programmers (humans) which aim to identify problems with the process of developing Software;
- We develop and assess tools for programs (code) aimed directly at improving the quality of Software; and
- We develop and assess tools for programmers (humans) aimed at indirectly improving the quality of Software.
- Other contribution › Research
Proceedings of the 21th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, MODELS 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark, October 14-19, 2018Wasowski, A., Paige, R. & Haugen, Ø., 2018, Association for Computing Machinery.
Research output: Other contribution › Research