Media, Art and Design (MAD)
Organisational unit: Research Group
IT University of Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
- Web: http://mad.itu.dk
Research Group CoordinatorAnders Sundnes Løvlie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Media, Art and Design (MAD) is an interdisciplinary research group focusing on experience design and practice-based research in domains such as media, the creative and cultural industries, art and museums.
We recently completed the Horizon 2020 project GIFT, that created a design framework for hybrid museum experiences. See the project website at https://gifting.digital/
- PublishedLøvlie, A. S., 2020.
Research output: Contribution to conference - NOT published in proceeding or journal › Paper › Research › peer-review
- PublishedLøvlie, A. S., Apr 2020, CHI '20: Proceedings of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. Association for Computing Machinery, p. 1-13
- PublishedRyding, K. & Fritsch, J., 6 Jul 2020, Proceedings of the 2020 ACM Designing Interactive Systems Conference (DIS '20): More than Human centred Design. Association for Computing Machinery, p. 681-693 12 p.
- PublishedRyding, K., Apr 2020, Proceedings of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI 2020, Honolulu, Hawai'i, USA, April 25-30, 2020. Association for Computing Machinery, 10 p. (ACM Annual Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI)).
- PublishedLøvlie, A. S. & Barkhuus, L., 17 Jun 2020, Adjunct Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Interactive Media Experiences (IMX) 2020. Association for Computing Machinery
- PublishedFritsch, J., 27 Oct 2020, Why Sentience?: Proceedings of 26th International Symposium on Electronic Arts. ISEA, p. 91-98 7 p.
- PublishedLøvlie, A. S., Eklund, L., Waern, A., Ryding, K., Rajkowska, P. & Black, G. (ed.), 2020, Museums and the Challenge of Change: old institutions in a new world. Routledge, p. 223-238
Research output: Conference Article in Proceeding or Book/Report chapter › Book chapter › Research › peer-review
- PublishedFalch Yates, M., 2020, Aarhus Universitet. 225 p.
Research output: Book / Anthology / Report / Ph.D. thesis › Ph.D. thesis